Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Better Late Than Never

It has taken a week and a half following Santa's visit to restore some sense of order to our house and I finally have a few moments to post. It seems like we just put the tree up yesterday but now it is at the curb waiting to be turned into mulch.

I suspect that this will be the last year that exhaustion will be able to restrain Owen's excitement past 6:30 AM. This year he figured out that if he got up to go potty frequently enough that he would eventually wake Clara up. Next year I suspect that he will try to conspire with Clara to formulate an early wake up strategy. I am about to receive payback for all those years that my brother and I woke up at 4 AM and tried to provide subtle hints to Mom and Dad that it was time to wake up.

Santa has been here. Let the chaos begin!!

Where do I start? This paper is too pretty to rip.

Santa delivered the one toy that Owen really wanted - the Fisher Price Shake n Go XTREME Speedway. Santa was nice to Mom and Dad and used Amazon's frustration free packaging, but had to add a picture since the contents are not visible on the box.

Ready for the inaugural race! Thanks Santa!

Eating breakfast amongst the clutter.

No comments: